April 20th, 2014
Published in: Illustration, Personal with 1 comment
I’m just popping on here for a quick minute to wish everyone a happy Easter weekend :) We’ve had a wonderful Easter so far, filled with egg decorating, Easter egg hunts, and fun with friends and family! We have one more day off tomorrow to enjoy some family time. And we’re still waiting on the arrival of our little lady who was due yesterday.. any day now :) Happy Easter!
March 22nd, 2014
Published in: Personal with 2 comments
Today we celebrate 3 amazing years with our second son, Elijah. We had a wonderful party with some close friends this morning. Elijah could not have had a better time!
Some wonderful facts about our sweet little 3 year old, Elijah:
- He is smart, creative, and cheeky!
- He loves playing with his brother and follows in his every footstep!
- He adores his gymnastics class and is very good at it – he is agile and fearless!
- He is obsessed with puppies.. seriously obsessed. But he also loves animals of all kinds!
- He enjoys playing with matchbox cars, puppets, and his iPad.
- He is tall but slim! This little boy is one picky eater but will try mostly anything once.
- His favourites foods include banana bread and anything with chocolate(just like his daddy)!
- He loves to attend his weekly baking class with his friends.
- Unlike his older brother, he is fearless to a point of concern… gotta watch this one!
- He enjoys being active and running around everywhere. He can’t wait until he’s old enough to play soccer!
- He loves reading books and will always take the time to cuddle up for a good read :)
- He is seriously sweet, empathetic, and very affectionate.
- Some of our favorite nicknames for him include, Snuggy, Cuddlebug, Snugglebug, Lige, Ligey, and Wige.
- He is so very loved by his mommy, daddy, big brother, and soon-to-be little sister!!
Happy birthday little one! We are obsessed with you and are very proud of the little guy you’re growing up to be!
March 10th, 2014
Published in: Personal with 5 comments
34 weeks and counting… everyone around here is pretty excited to meet our special little lady! Here are some family/maternity shots photographed by my ever-so-talented friend and photographer, Melissa Kew. I’m lucky to have such a talented friend :)
January 6th, 2014
Published in: Etsy, Illustration, Personal with 8 comments
Yes, we’ll be adding a girl to our little family in the spring! The boys are very excited! And most of you that follow my work know how much I LOVE to illustrate pretty little things for girls. Now I’ll be able to hang some girly artwork in my home! I am beyond happy to welcome this little lady :)
The collection below is currently waiting to be hung in her nursery. And I’m sure there will be lots of new girl artwork to come…
October 16th, 2013
Published in: Etsy, Illustration, Personal with 5 comments
And there were three little bears off for a day of fun! These little bears are inspired by my two (soon to be three) little bears I have at home :) Yes, that’s right, there will be one more this spring! We are expecting our third baby in April and I couldn’t be more excited! This is my first illustration inspired by all three and will be hung in our soon-to-be-finished new basement playroom. I’ve also added it to my Etsy store for any of you out there with three little bears ;)