March 22nd, 2014
Published in: Personal with
Today we celebrate 3 amazing years with our second son, Elijah. We had a wonderful party with some close friends this morning. Elijah could not have had a better time!
Some wonderful facts about our sweet little 3 year old, Elijah:
- He is smart, creative, and cheeky!
- He loves playing with his brother and follows in his every footstep!
- He adores his gymnastics class and is very good at it – he is agile and fearless!
- He is obsessed with puppies.. seriously obsessed. But he also loves animals of all kinds!
- He enjoys playing with matchbox cars, puppets, and his iPad.
- He is tall but slim! This little boy is one picky eater but will try mostly anything once.
- His favourites foods include banana bread and anything with chocolate(just like his daddy)!
- He loves to attend his weekly baking class with his friends.
- Unlike his older brother, he is fearless to a point of concern… gotta watch this one!
- He enjoys being active and running around everywhere. He can’t wait until he’s old enough to play soccer!
- He loves reading books and will always take the time to cuddle up for a good read :)
- He is seriously sweet, empathetic, and very affectionate.
- Some of our favorite nicknames for him include, Snuggy, Cuddlebug, Snugglebug, Lige, Ligey, and Wige.
- He is so very loved by his mommy, daddy, big brother, and soon-to-be little sister!!
Happy birthday little one! We are obsessed with you and are very proud of the little guy you’re growing up to be!
March 10th, 2014
Published in: Personal with
34 weeks and counting… everyone around here is pretty excited to meet our special little lady! Here are some family/maternity shots photographed by my ever-so-talented friend and photographer, Melissa Kew. I’m lucky to have such a talented friend :)
March 8th, 2014
Published in: Craft Supplies, Stamps with
I’ve recently partnered with Crafter’s Companion to release a CD full of my images ready to use for paper crafting! They’ve licensed a HUGE collection of my images so you’ll definitely be getting your money’s worth :) Crafter’s Companion has also released a set of crafting papers with my designs along with several rubber stamp sets. If you’re interested, the new items are currently being sold exclusively through Craft and Create. Be sure to check out their website for lots of videos featuring the products and tons of card examples!
February 24th, 2014
Published in: Design, Interior Design with
I have often dreamed of how I would design a nursery for a baby girl. Before deciding to pursue a career in graphic design/illustration, I thought about becoming an interior designer. I absolutely LOVE to design rooms. I think a girl’s nursery tops my list of favourite rooms to design and I’ve finally had the chance to design one of my very own :) With just under 8 weeks until I can expect to meet this little lady, her room awaits!
February 23rd, 2014
Published in: Etsy, Illustration with
In the midst of juggling a couple projects, I was inspired to work on this illustration. I’ve been slightly inspired by all things girly lately and had this sweet image in my head.. just had to get it out :) It’s available in my Etsy store if you’d like a print for yourself!