August 17th, 2014
Published in: Design, Personal with
I adored playing with dolls when I was a little girl, so as soon as I found out I was having my own little girl, I knew I wanted to get her a very special one. I wanted to get her one that she would treasure and keep for years. So after discovering Little Noel, I knew I needed to have a sweet Waldorf doll made for her. I made a special request for the doll to be based off the little girl in my butterfly illustration. This illustration hangs prominently in Isla’s room and much of her decor is based off of it. The doll is gorgeous and completes the room beautifully! I am so happy to have this precious little doll for Isla! Thanks so much Debbie :)
July 25th, 2014
Published in: Decor, Design, Personal with
Yes I’m still here and things are going well! I’ve been very busy with our latest addition (this sweet little pumpkin above) and juggling two active boys on summer holidays. I haven’t had the chance to post anything in a while… Isla is already 3 months old and is just about the sweetest thing I could ask for :) I’m keeping the boys busy with lots of visits to splash parks, farms, friends, beaches, camps, and so much more. I’m starting to slowly take on a few illustration projects and am thinking of reopening my Etsy store soon. Thanks for bearing with me!
I wanted to post a photo of some work I completed last year. I designed a line of baby nursery decor for Roman. The collection includes a snowglobe, musical, 2 frames, a cross, and nightlight. This was my first experience designing this kind of thing and I really enjoyed the process. I was able to view the items from concept all through the completion. It’s amazing to see the final product! That’s all for now! Happy summer :)
April 28th, 2014
Published in: Personal with
My heart couldn’t be more full right now! On April 23, 2014, we welcomed our beautiful baby daughter, Isla Anne Miller. She weighed 9lbs 8oz and is perfect in every way :) We had a wonderful home birth and are still glowing from our experience. She was born at 7am right before our two little boys woke up. They were able to walk into our room in the morning to meet their baby sister all wrapped up with their mommy in bed. It was pure heaven. I wish I could bottle these moments forever… trying to soak it all in!
I’ll be taking a break from work for the next little while so I can focus on my new little addition :)
Here are a few photos taken by my good friend Melissa Kew…
April 20th, 2014
Published in: Illustration, Personal with
I’m just popping on here for a quick minute to wish everyone a happy Easter weekend :) We’ve had a wonderful Easter so far, filled with egg decorating, Easter egg hunts, and fun with friends and family! We have one more day off tomorrow to enjoy some family time. And we’re still waiting on the arrival of our little lady who was due yesterday.. any day now :) Happy Easter!
March 22nd, 2014
Published in: Personal with
Today we celebrate 3 amazing years with our second son, Elijah. We had a wonderful party with some close friends this morning. Elijah could not have had a better time!
Some wonderful facts about our sweet little 3 year old, Elijah:
- He is smart, creative, and cheeky!
- He loves playing with his brother and follows in his every footstep!
- He adores his gymnastics class and is very good at it – he is agile and fearless!
- He is obsessed with puppies.. seriously obsessed. But he also loves animals of all kinds!
- He enjoys playing with matchbox cars, puppets, and his iPad.
- He is tall but slim! This little boy is one picky eater but will try mostly anything once.
- His favourites foods include banana bread and anything with chocolate(just like his daddy)!
- He loves to attend his weekly baking class with his friends.
- Unlike his older brother, he is fearless to a point of concern… gotta watch this one!
- He enjoys being active and running around everywhere. He can’t wait until he’s old enough to play soccer!
- He loves reading books and will always take the time to cuddle up for a good read :)
- He is seriously sweet, empathetic, and very affectionate.
- Some of our favorite nicknames for him include, Snuggy, Cuddlebug, Snugglebug, Lige, Ligey, and Wige.
- He is so very loved by his mommy, daddy, big brother, and soon-to-be little sister!!
Happy birthday little one! We are obsessed with you and are very proud of the little guy you’re growing up to be!