BLOG POST BY GEMMA
My card today features another digi image from the January Animal Numbers release from Rachelle Anne Miller.
I printed the image at 100%, then coloured it with copic markers.
I masked the image, leaving the number 5 unmasked. I used a leaf stencil and distress oxide inks to add colour.
I adhered the image to a card base, then added a green card frame to finish.
About this card
- Card base: 5.25” square
- RAM Stamp: Number 5 Monkeys, printed at 100%
- Stencil: Pretty Pink Posh Leaves
- Stand-alone Dies: Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame #7
- Distress oxide inks: Pine Needles, Mowed Lawn, Shabby Shutters
Copic marker colours
- Monkeys: E40 E41 E42 E43 E44 E47
- Grass: G40 G43 G46
Affiliate links used where available, at no extra cost to you
Gallery Frame #7
Animal Number 5 Monkeys digi