BLOG POST BY LIEN
Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Animal Number: Five Monkeys, I already colored some Animal Numbers in the past, but I just love them all!
You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
- Monkeys: E57, E33, E53 / E53, E51 / E13 (R29)
- Banana: Y35 / Y11
- Bucket: BG49, BG23, BG11
- Number 5: YR07, YR04, Y15, Y08
- Grass: YG03, YG00
After die cutting the panel, I added a sentiment sign the Itty Bitty Birthday stamp set from MFT. Next, I adhered it on top of a card base. I hope you like it xxx
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Animal Number: Five Monkeys (digital stamp)
- Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
- MFT - Itty Bitty Birthday
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Obsidian
- Copic Markers: see above
- Pritt Adhesive Roller