Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Animal Number: Six Owls, I already colored some Animal Numbers in the past, but I just love them all!
You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
I printed this image (Animal Number: Six Owls from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. Next, I used Basic Rectangles from Mama Elephant. On the bottom half, I ink blended a gradient using my distress inks. Afterwards, I took my copic markers to color it in.
- Big owls: E57, E33, E53 / E51, E50 / YR12
- Small owls: E33, E53, E51 / E50 / YR12
- Branch: E59, E57, E33
- Leaves: YG17, YG03, YG00
- Tiny flower: Y17 / R22
- Blue (book and number 6): BG49, BG23, BG11
- Grey: N4
I white heat embossed a sentiment from the All Occasion Scripted Greetings stamp set from MFT. Next, I adhered it on top of a card base and added some heart sprinkles and glossy accents. I hope you like it xxx
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Animal Number: Six Owls (digital stamp)
- Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
- MFT - All Occasion Scripted Greetings
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Versamark Clear Embossing Ink
- Distress Ink: Abandoned Coral, Dried Marigold
- Copic Markers: see above
- Ranger Embossing Powder: White (super fine detail)
- Ranger: Glossy Accents
- Pretty Pink Posh: White Hearts
- Tombow Multi Mini Liquid Glue
- Pritt Adhesive Roller