Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing some inspiration with a new stamp designs from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This new digital image is called Animal Valentines - Giraffe.
You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
After printing this image and sentiment (Animal Valentines - Giraffe from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below).
Next, I used the biggest Basic Rectangle from Mama Elephant to die cut the panel to fit onto an A2 sized card base.
- Balloon: Y13, Y11, Y00, B00, B91, B93, B95, B97
- Giraffe: E43, E42, E40 / E57, E23 / E13, E11
After adhering the panel on top of a card base, I added glossy accents on top of the balloon. And I finished of the card by adding some bubbles. I hope you like it xxx
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Animal Valentines - Giraffe (digital stamp)
- Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Copic Markers: see above
- Little Things from Lucy's Cards: Bubbles
- Ranger: Glossy Accents
- Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
- E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)