Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card featuring a wonderful digital stamp from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This new digital image is called Astronaut Explorer. Isn't he so so cute?!
You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
After printing this image (Astronaut Explorer from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below).
- Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
- Hair (stick): E59, E37, E33
- Yellow: YR24, YR21, Y21
- Blue: BG78, BG75, BG72 (BG70)
- Helm: G00, G000
For the sentiment, I used the Itty Bitty Celebrations from MFT. To frame the image, I used the A2 Rectangle Frames from MFT and cut it out of patterned paper. I finished the card using some glossy accents. I hope you like it xxx
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Astronaut Explorer (digital stamp)
- MFT - A2 Rectangle Frames
- MFT - Itty Bitty Celebrations
- MFT Paper Pad - Pretty in Plaid
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
- Copic Markers: see above
- Ranger: Glossy Accents
- COPIC Multiliner 0.05
- Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
- Pritt Adhesive Roller