BLOG POST BY LIEN
Hey everyone, today I am back sharing a new card for Crafty Meraki. For this card, I used the Parisienne Mini Slimline and Frame-Worthy Mini Slimline Die from Crafty Meraki in combination with the Cuteness Overload stamp set from MFT.
You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at the Crafty Meraki Youtube channel.
I started by coloring the image from Cuteness Overload from MFT using my Copic Markers. I used the matching dies to cut it out.
- Bear: E15, E33, E53, E51 / E13 / E59, E57
- Bunny: W5, W3, W2 / E13
For the background, I used the Parisienne Mini Slimline Die from Crafty Meraki and cut it out of ballet slipper card stock. I added a little bit of worn lipstick distress ink on the edges. Next, I die cut the Frame-Worthy Mini slimline Die from crafty Meraki and BABY using the In Stitches Alphabet from MFT out of white card stock (I added some craft foam behind it for dimension later on).
I assembled the card on a mini slimline card base. I finished it of using some Meraki sparkles, stickles and glossy accents. I hope you like it xxx
- MFT - Cuteness Overload
- MFT - Cuteness Overload Die
- MFT - In Stitches Alphabet
- Crafty Meraki - Parisienne Mini Slimline
- Crafty Meraki - Frame-Worthy Mini Slimline
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Concord & 9th Card Stock: Ballet Slipper
- Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink - Dark Chocolat
- Distress inks: Worn Lipstick
- Copic Markers: see above
- Crafty Meraki: Meraki Sparkle - Crystal
- Ranger: Glossy Accents
- Stickles: Star Dust
- Craft Foam
- NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
- Paradise Adhesive Roller
- Scor Tape