Hi everyone! The new release of Rachelle Anne Miller contains very sweet positivity digital stamps. For my card I decided to combine two of them. So if you have someone special in your life, who makes the world a more beautiful place, these stamps are perfect.
First I printed the Be Kind and You Are Beautiful digital stamp on Perfect Colouring paper. If you would like to know how I resize digital stamps and create scenes, you can watch this video on my YouTube channel. After printing, I colored the image with my Copic markers:
- Mice: E55, E31, E30, E40, R30, R000
- Blues: BG05, B12, B00, B000, BG0000
- Pinks: R35, R32, R30, R000
After coloring, I added white dots to the eyes with a white gel pen.
The scene I die cut with a stitched rectangle die and adhered it on Moonstone cardstock to frame it.
I hope you like this card, and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
- Rachelle Anne Miller – Be Kind and You Are Beautiful (use CRAFTYCROW for a 10% discount)
- MFT – Stitched Rectangles STAX Set 1
- Lawn Fawn – Moonstone cardstock