Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing some inspiration with a new stamp designs from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital image is called Beary Awesome Day.
You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
After printing this image and sentiment (Beary Awesome Day from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I die cut it using the biggest Basic Rectangles from Mama Elephant, next I created a background with some distress inks.
- Bear: E44, E43, E42 / E42, E41 / E11, E42
- Bee: Y17, Y08, Y06 / E47, E44 / BG11
- Letters: E42, E41
- Red: R59, R46, R14
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Beary Awesome Day (digital stamp)
- Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Distress Inks: Pine Needles, Twisted Citron, Cracked Pistachio
- Copic Markers: see above
- Ranger: Glossy Accents
- Winsor & Newton: Designer Gouache - Permanent White
- E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)