Hi everyone! There is a new Halloween release at RAM stamps, yay! This Bee Yourself stamp is part of it, and I wanted to show you it can easily be used for other occasions as well. I think it is so cute the doggies are also dressed up!
First I printed the Bee Yourself digital stamps on Perfect Colouring paper. If you would like to know how I resize digital stamps and create scenes, you can watch this video on my YouTube channel. After printing, I colored the image with my Copic markers:
- Skin: E13, E11, E100, E000
- Hair: E37, YR27, YR24, YR21, Y21
- Yellows: Y18, Y13, Y11, Y000
- Greys: C7, C5, C3, C1, C0
- Dogs: E30, E31, E35, E37
I hope you like this card, and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
- Rachelle Anne Miller – Bee Yourself (use CRAFTYCROW for a 10% discount)
- MFT – Lemon Drop Cardstock
- Lawn Fawn – Flower Market pattern paper