Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Biggest Friend, I created a simple birthday card with it!
You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
I printed this image (Biggest Friend from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color it in. I die cut this panel using the Blueprints 27 from MFT.
- Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
- Brown: E47, E57, E33
- Yellow: Y15, Y13, Y11, W3, W1
- Dino: G00, G000, G000, W1, W0 / G00, G000, G000, W3, W1
- Grass: YG23, YG03, YG00, W3, W0, W1
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Biggest Friend (digital stamp)
- Hello Bluebird - Birthday Script
- MFT - Blueprints 27
- Waffle Flower - A2 Layers Die
- MFT Paper Pad - Pretty in Plaid
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- MFT Ink: Extreme Black
- Copic Markers: see above
- Pritt Adhesive Roller
- Big Momma Foam Tape Roll from Simon Says Stamp