BLOG POST BY LIEN
Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am creating a birthday card using Rachelle Anne Miller Designs! For this card, I am showcasing an adorable digital stamp designs called Birthday Bird. It is so so cute! I went for a really bright card, I hope you like it!
You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
After printing this image (Birthday Bird from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below). Next, I used the Sweet Feline die from Mama Elephant to create a panel with a lovely border (including the image).
- Bird: YR07, Y38, Y17, Y13 / YR09, YR07
- Mouse: W6, W5, W3, W1 / E13, E11, E01, E00
- Bear: E59, E57, E33, E53 / E13
- Gift: BG49, BG23, BG11 / Y38, Y17
- Red (bow, hearts): R59, R46, R24
With my panel ready, I decided to take a piece of patterned paper and add everything to a card base. I finished it off using some glossy accents. So, what do you think? xxx
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Birthday Bird (digital stamp)
- Mama Elephant - Sweet Feline
- Waffle Flower - A2 Layers Die
- MFT Paper Pad - Pretty in Plaid
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Copic Markers: see above
- Ranger: Glossy Accents
- Scotch 3M Foam Tape
- Pritt Adhesive Roller