BLOG POST BY LIEN
Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Animal Number: Two Bears, I already colored some Animal Numbers in the past, but I just love them all!
You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
I printed this image and sentiment (Animal Number: Two Bears from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color it in. Next, I used Sweet Feline from Mama Elephant to cut it to size with a lovely border.
- Bear (big): E47, E57, E33 / E11
- Bear (tiny): E33, E53, E51 / E11
- Yellow: Y15, Y08, Y06
- Blue: BG49, BG23, BG11
- Number 2: YG17, YG03, YG00
- Shadow (grounding): E41
After die cutting the panel, I added a sentiment sign the Itty Bitty Birthday stamp set from MFT. Next, I cut down pattern paper to go behind it on top of the card base. With all the elements ready, I assembled the card on a card base. I finished it off using some glossy accents. I hope you like it xxx
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Animal Number: Two Bears (digital stamp)
- Mama Elephant - Sweet Feline
- MFT - Itty Bitty Birthday
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- MFT Paper Pad - Stripe Splash
- Copic Markers: see above
- Ranger: Glossy Accents
- Little Things from Lucy's Cards - Bubbles
- Sizzix Foam Adhesive Sheets
- Tombow Mono Liquid Glue
- Tombow MAXI Power Tape