BLOG POST BY LIEN
Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Bunny & Guinea: Balloon, this is such an adorable scene! Perfect for many occasions, I used it to create a this lovely birthday card!
You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
I printed this image (Bunny & Guinea: Balloon from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color it in. I die cut this panel slightly smaller than an A2 size using the Blueprints 27 from MFT.
- Bunny: E35, E33, E53, E51 / E13, E11
- Guinea: E18, E35, E33, E53 / E51 / E13
- Balloon: R29, R24, R22, R20
- Green: YG17, YG03, YG00
- Blue: BG23, BG11
- Yellow: Y17, Y13
I also trimmed downsize pattern paper measuring A2 size to go behind the colored panel. Finally, I adhered everything on top of a card base. I hope you like it xxx
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Rachelle Anne Miller - Bunny & Guinea: Balloon (digital stamp)
- MFT - Blueprints 27
- MFT: Pretty in Plaid Paper Pad
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Copic Markers: see above
- Ranger: Glossy Accents
- Pritt Adhesive Roller