Hi everyone! Another cutie has been added to the Bunny & Guinea line. I find this Egg Hunt digital stamp super adorable, which I guess is not a surprise to anyone 😉 To compliment the colors of the scene, I used some colorful spring pattern paper which was the perfect finishing touch to this adorable scene.
First I printed the Bunny & Guinea: Egg Hunt digital stamp on Perfect Colouring paper. If you would like to know how I resize digital stamps and create scenes, you can watch this video on my YouTube channel. After printing, I colored the image with my Copic markers:
- Bunny: E40, E41, E42, E43, R30, R000, W2, W0
- Guinea pig: E40, E41, E47, E44, E43, R30
- Basket: E49, E47, E44, E43
- Blue eggs: BG57, BG53, B00, B000
- Pink eggs: R85, R83, R81, V000
- Green eggs: YG17, YG13, YG01, Y000
After coloring, I did partial die cutting with a stitched rectangle die to get the stitching at the bottom of the scene. On the cardbase I adhered pattern paper from the Spring Fling pattern paper pack (discontinued), plus I die cut a scalloped edge from the same paper pack. To make it look as if I popped up the scalloped edge, I added a shadow with a W2 marker.
I hope you like this card, and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
- Rachelle Anne Miller – Bunny & Guinea: Egg Hunt (use CRAFTYCROW for a 10% discount)
- Lawn Fawn – Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames
- MFT – A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 1 Die-namics
- Lawn Fawn – Spring Fling paper pack (discontinued)