Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Bunny & Guinea: Ladybug, I just love these cute critters together!
You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
I printed this image (Bunny & Guinea: Ladybug from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color it in. I die cut this panel using the Basic Rectangles from Mama Elephant.
- Bunny: E35, E33, E53, E51 / E13, E11
- Guinea: E18, E35, E33, E53 / E51 / E13
- Rock: W6, W4, W2
- Purple: RV66, RV34, R81
- Green: YG17, YG03, YG00
- Blue: BG49, BG23, BG11
- Yellow: Y17, Y13
For the sentiment, I used the Henry's ABC from Lawn Fawn (out of pattern paper) in combination with the Typed Everyday stamp set from Hello Bluebird. Finally, I adhered everything on top of a card base. I hope you like it xxx
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Bunny & Guinea: Ladybug (digital stamp)
- Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
- Lawn Fawn - Henry's ABC
- Hello Bluebird - Typed Everyday
- MFT: Petite Gingham Paper Pad
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Obsidian
- Copic Markers: see above
- Tombow Mutli Mono Liquid Glue
- Pritt Adhesive Roller