BLOG POST BY MAARTJE
Hi everyone! Are you ready for Christmas in July? To help you get in the mood for creating Christmas cards, Rachelle has released 3 adorable new Christmas stamps in the Bunny & Guinea line. I’m a big fan of all of those stamps myself, so I was very excited to see new additions!
First I printed Bunny and Guinea: Reindeer Ride on Perfect Colouring paper. If you would like to know how I resize digital stamps and create scenes, you can watch this video on my YouTube channel. After printing, I colored the image with my Copic markers.
- Guinea pig: E49, E47, E44, E21, E41
- Bunny: N5, N3, N1, N0, R32, R30, E49, E47, E44
- Teals: BG78, BG49, BG57, BG45, BG11
On some of the snowflakes I applied ink with an embossing pen, and heat embossed them in silver. For extra decoration, I added teal stars to the background. Finally, I adhered the scene on teal Christmas pattern paper.
I hope you like this card, and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
- Rachelle Anne Miller – Bunny and Guinea: Reindeer Ride (use CRAFTYCROW for a 10% discount)
- Lawn Fawn – Let It Shine Snowflakes paper pack