Hi everyone! As you may know by now, the Bunny and Guinea series is a favorite of mine! I absolutely adore these 2 cuties. For this card, I went for a mini slimline version, with soft purple as the main color.
If you would like to see the other cards I created with the Bunny and Guinea series, you can find them HERE.
First I printed the Bunny and Guinea on Perfect Colouring paper. If you would like to know how I resize digital stamps and create scenes, you can watch this video on my YouTube channel. After printing, I colored the image with my Copic markers.
- Bunny: E33, E53, E51, E50, R30, E000
- Guinea pig: E37, E35, E33, E53, E51, E50, R30, R32
- Purples: V15, V12, V000
- Background: BG0000
- Grass: YG63, YG61, G24, G20
After coloring I die cut the scene with the Nesting Deckle die. Finally I adhered the scene on pattern paper from the Flower Market paper pack which nicely framed the card.
I hope you like this card, and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
- Rachelle Anne Miller – Bunny & Guinea: Smile (use CRAFTYCROW for a 10% discount)
- Hello Bluebird – Nesting Deckle die
- Lawn Fawn – Flower Market paper pack