BLOG POST BY LIEN
Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a sneak peek of the new stamp designs from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This new digital image is called Bunny & Guinea: Snowman. You will be able to buy this on June 23th which is the official release day!
You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
Next, I used the A2 Rectangle Frames from MFT to die cut the panel to fit onto an A2 sized card base (with the frame). I also die cut this frame out of red card stock.
- Bunny: E35, E53, E51 / E13, E11
- Guinea: E18, E35, E53 / E51 / E13
- Snowman: G0000, G000 / YR07, YR04
- Red: R59, R46, R24
With all the elements ready, I assembled everything on top of an A2 sized card base. As final details, I added some NUVO Glitter Drop to the hat of the snowman. I hope you like this CAS card xxx
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Bunny & Guinea: Snowman (digital stamp)
- MFT - A2 Rectangle Frames
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Concord & 9th Card Stock: Cranberry
- Copic Markers: see above
- NUVO Glitter Drops: White Blizzard
- Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
- Pritt Adhesive Roller