Hi everyone! I think we all have memories of when we were little and were mesmerized by all the beautiful butterflies. This Catching Butterflies digital stamp reminded me of those moments, and I really enjoyed turning it into a card.
First I printed Catching Butterflies on Perfect Colouring paper. If you would like to know how I resize digital stamps and create scenes, you can watch this video on my YouTube channel. After printing, I colored the image with my Copic markers.
- Skin: E04, E13, E11, E00, E000, R30
- Hair: E44, E23, E21
- Clothes: BV02, BV00, BV0000, R83, R81, V000
- Doll: E53, E51, BG32, BG11, BG10, E57, E35
- Grass: YG63, YG61, G21, G20, Y000
The wings of the girl I colored with BG0000 and I added Nuvo White Blizzard for some shimmer.
The sentiment I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and is from the Butterfly Kisses stamp set, which matches perfectly with the digital stamp! Finally I die cut the panel with a slimline die, and adhered it on Really Rainbow pattern paper.
I hope you like this card, and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
- Rachelle Anne Miller – Catching Butterflies(use CRAFTYCROW for a 10% discount)
- Lawn Fawn – Really Rainbow
- Lawn Fawn – Butterfly Kisses
- Lawn Fawn – Large Slimline with Sliders
** BLOG POST BY MAARTJE: VISIT MAARTJE'S BLOG **