Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Christmas Joy, I think it is just perfect for your Christmas cards!
You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
I printed this image (Christmas Joy from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color it in. To get some nice borders underneath the colored image, I used the Nesting Deckle A2 Die set from Hello Bluebird.
- Koala: W8, W6 / W6, W5, W3 / E13, E11
- Kangaroo: E37, E33, E53 / E13
- Yellow: Y19, Y08 / Y02
- Joy: B99, V09, V17, V15, V12
- Grounding: W2, W0
To go behind the die panel, I took a piece of patterned paper from the Stripes 'n Sprinkles Paper Pack from Lawn Fawn. I added a bit of purple ink blending using distress inks on top of the patterned paper. With everything ready, I adhered it all together on a card base, I hope you like it!
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Christmas Joy (digital stamp)
- Hello Bluebird - Nesting Deckle A2 Die
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Lawn Fawn Petite Paper Pack - Stripes 'n Sprinkles
- Distress Ink: Dusty Concord
- Copic Markers: see above
- White Gelly Roll Pen
- Ranger: Glossy Accents
- E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)