Hi everyone! To celebrate Christmas in July, I have created this mini slimline Christmas card using the latest release of RAM stamps. I loved adding different patterns to the letters and find the squirrels so super adorable!
First I printed the Christmas Merry digital stamp on Perfect Colouring paper. If you would like to know how I resize digital stamps and create scenes, you can watch this video on my YouTube channel. After printing, I colored the image with my Copic markers:
- Reds: R35, R32, R30, R000
- Blues: BG72, BG32, BG10, BG0000
- Shadow: C3, C1, C0
- Squirrels: E43, E42, E41, E40
I hope you like this card, and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
- Rachelle Anne Miller – Christmas Merry (use CRAFTYCROW for a 10% discount)
- Hello Bluebird – Nesting Deckle Mini Slimline Die
- Craft Consortium – Paper Pad Ink Drops Candy 6×6″