Hi everyone! I think we can all remember the moment from when we were little, when we came down the stairs to find a pile of presents under the Christmas tree. These kids just couldn’t wait to unwrap their presents! And as there is a box involved, naturally, the cat needs to be there as well 😉
First I printed the Christmas Morning on Perfect Colouring paper. If you would like to know how I resize digital stamps and create scenes, you can watch this video on my YouTube channel. After printing, I colored the image with my Copic markers.
- Purple: RV66, RV55, RV52, V000
- Blue: BG57, BG53, B000
- Yellow: YR12, Y21, Y000
- Skin: E04, E13, E11, E00, E000, R30, R32
- Hair boy: E59, E57, E55
- Hair girl: E57, E55, E51
- Cat: E57, E55, E53, E51, E50
On the cardbase I adhered pattern paper from Lawn Fawn. The colors in this paper matched really nicely with the colors of the image. To frame the scene, I die cut it with a stitched square die and popped it up with foam tape.
I hope you like this card, and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
- Rachelle Anne Miller – Christmas Morning (use CRAFTYCROW for a 10% discount)
- Mama Elephant – Joyful Greetings
- Lawn Fawn – Hello Sunshine Remix paper pack (discontinued)