Hi everyone! I have another card to share with you from the latest Christmas themed release from RAM stamps! I love combining fun pattern paper with cute images like this. What about you?
First I printed the Christmas Noel digital stamp on Perfect Colouring paper. If you would like to know how I resize digital stamps and create scenes, you can watch this video on my YouTube channel. After printing, I colored the image with my Copic markers:
- Reds: R29, R24, R22, R20, R000
- Greens: YG67, YG17, YG13, YG01, Y000
- Greys: C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, C0
- Browns: E59, E57, E55
- Skin: E11, E00, E000
The scene I die cut with a Nesting Deckle die and combined it with pattern paper from the Snow Day Remix paper pack (discontinued). Finally I adhered it on a Noble Fir cardstock base and added a finishing touch with Leaf Glitter Drops.
I hope you like this card, and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
- Rachelle Anne Miller – Christmas Noel (use CRAFTYCROW for a 10% discount)
- Hello Bluebird – Nesting Deckle Mini Slimline Die
- Pinkresh Studio – Leaf Glitter Drops
- Lawn Fawn – Noble Fir