BLOG POST BY LIEN
Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Birthday Girl. This image is so cute, I love it!
You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller!
I printed this image (Birthday Girl from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color it in (combination listed below). Next, I used the Basic Rectangles die from Mama Elephant to cut this paper into an A2 sized panel.
- Dress (shoes): C7, C5, C3, C2
- Balloon (and details): YR04, Y38, Y17, Y08, Y02
- Skin: E23, E21, E00
- Hair: E59, E57, E33
- Bear: E47, E57, E33, E53
- Bird: YR04, Y38, Y17, Y08 / YR04, YR07
Out of honeysuckle card stock, I cut out the Congrats Script from Pretty Pink Posh. Before assembling the card, I first ink blended Black Soot, Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed distress ink using a cloudy stencil around the image (I secured the image using a mask). After adding everything together on a card base, I finished the card by adding some glossy accents. I hope you like it xxx
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Birthday Girl (digital stamp)
- Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
- PPP - Congrats Script
- Lawn Fawn - Cloudy Stencil
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Concord & 9th Colored Card Stock: Buttercup
- Distress Inks: Black Soot, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed
- Copic Markers: see above
- Ranger: Glossy Accents
- Inkadinkado: Stamping Mask Paper
- NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
- Pritt Adhesive Roller