Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a card using this amazing stamp design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This new digital image is called Cute Witch and I absolutely adore her.
You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
After printing this image (Cute Witch from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I die cut the panel to fit an A2 sized card. After masking off the image, I ink blended a night sky. Next, I added some white gouache all over (to represent stars). I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below).
Green: W8, BG96, YG97, YG95 / W8, BG96, YG97
- Yellow: YR24, YR21, Y21
- Hair: E08, YR27, Y26
- Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
- Moon: E53, E51, E50
- Owl, broom: E57, E33 / E53, E51, E50
For the sentiment, I used a little speech bubble from the Boo To You stamp set from Avery Elle. I finished my card by adhering everything on top of a card base. I hope you like it xxx
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Cute Witch (digital stamp)
- Avery Elle - Boo To You
- Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink: Obsidian
- Distress Inks: Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans, Black Soot
- Copic Markers: see above
- Winsor & Newton: Designer Gouache - Permanent White
- Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
- Pritt Adhesive Roller
BLOG POST BY LIEN