BLOG POST BY LIEN
Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Canada Day Beavers. I fell in love with this digital stamp as soon as I saw this image. I am so glad I finally used it on a card.
You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller!
I printed this image (Canadian Beavers from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color it in (combination listed below). Next, I used the Basic Rectangles die from Mama Elephant to cut this paper into an A2 sized panel.
- Beavers: E18, E15, E33 / E33, E53 / E13, E11
- Wood:E47, E57
- Leaves: YG17, YG23, YG03 / YG03, YG00
I created a mask for this image and used Distress Inks to add color around the image. For the sentiment, I cut out D A D using the In Stitches Alphabet from MFT (I used the same distress inks to match it with the background). I also white heat embossed a sentiment from the Itty Bitty Basics from MFT onto black card stock (and used the Itty Bitty Strips to cut it out). I added everything together on a card base. To finish the panel, I added some glossy accents onto the noses and DAD. I hope you like it xxx
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Canada Day Beavers (digital stamp)
- Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
- MFT - In Stitches Alphabet
- MFT - Itty Bitty Basics
- MFT - Itty Bitty Strips
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Concord & 9th Colored Card Stock: Black
- Versamark Clear Embossing Ink
- Distress Inks: Peacock Feathers, Squeezed Lemonade
- Copic Markers: see above
- Ranger: Glossy Accents
- Ranger Embossing Powder: White (super fine detail)
- Altenew Masking Paper
- Purple Tape
- NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
- Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
- Pritt Adhesive Roller