Happy Friday, friends!!
I began by printing the Do You Want to Build a Snowman? digital stamp onto white cardstock with the black outline option. I colored the image in the following colors of Copic markers:
- Purple: V17, V15, V12, V01
- Teal: BG09, BG07, BG05, BG01
- Pink: RV19, RV09, RV06, RV04
- Snowman & snow: B63, B60
- Orange: YR18, YR68, YR14
- Skintone: E13, E11, YR00, YR000
- Blonde hair: YR27, YR24, YR15, YR12
- Brown hair: E59, E57, E55
- Gray: W1, W0
- Sky: V01, V000, BG000, RV00
- Cheeks: R32, R30
I die-cut the panel with a rectangle die and adhered it to an scalloped dusty pink panel, then an A2 white card base.
I simply added highlights and snow with a white gel pen and called this one done!!
Be sure to check out all of the adorable digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller Studios!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful weekend and I’ll see you soon!