Hi everyone! I always really enjoy creating Christmas cards, whether it is in traditional colors or not. There is just something magical about them, plus I love adding sparkle! In this card I’m featuring the new Do You Want to Build a Snowman by Rachelle Anne Miller. I love the cuteness of this digi!
First I printed Do You Want to Build a Snowman? on Perfect Colouring paper. If you would like to know how I resize digital stamps and create scenes, you can watch this video on my YouTube channel. After printing, I colored the image with my Copic markers.
- Reds: R35, R32, R30, R000
- Blues: BG57, BG53, B00, B000, BG0000
- Skin: E04, E13, E11, E00, E000, R30
- Hair: E55, E31, E40
- Snowman: N3, N1, N0, BG0000, YR24, Y26, Y21
- Snow: B93, B91, C1, C0
After coloring, I die cut the scene with a stitched rectangle die, and adhered it on top of patter paper from the Let It Shine paper pack. As a finishing touch, I added Stickles Frosted Lace and Glossy Accents in a number of places.
I hope you like this card, and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
- Rachelle Anne Miller – Do You Want to Build a Snowman? (use CRAFTYCROW for a 10% discount)
- Stickles Frosted Lace
- Glossy Accents
- Lawn Fawn – Let It Shine paper pack