Hi everyone! Lately I have been focusing on Christmas cards to get enough done in time. However, I couldn’t resist this Garden Blooms digi from Rachelle Anne Miller. This scene is super adorable and I couldn’t wait to color it up.
First I printed Garden Blooms on Perfect Colouring paper. If you would like to know how I resize digital stamps and create scenes, you can watch this video on my YouTube channel. After printing, I colored the image with my Copic markers.
- Orange: YR04, YR12, YR20
- Purples: BV02, BV00, BV0000
- Hair: E37, E99, E53, E51
- Skin: E04, E13, E11, E00, E000, R30
- Birds: E55, Y26, Y21, Y000, YR12
- Bucket: E59, E37, E99, E53
- Soil: E31, E30, E40
- Grass: G20, G21, YG61
- Sky: Y000, YR0000, BG0000, B000, B00
After coloring, I framed the scene with the Gallery Frame #7 die. In the end, I did not add a sentiment as I was liking the scene as is. This way the card is also still flexible to be used for multiple occasions.
I hope you like this card, and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
- Rachelle Anne Miller – Garden Blooms (use CRAFTYCROW for a 10% discount)
- Hello Bluebird – Gallery Frame #7