BLOG POST BY MINDY
Here’s a Halloween Card with a freehand background using 2 digi stamps from Rachelle Anne Miller. Halloween Cats and Cute Ghost. I printed my images on my Copic Marker Xpress it Blending Card and colored with my Copic Markers. Since I had to print the digis I just decided to also print a large Happy Halloween Sentiment. I used a block font so I can also color them with my Copic Markers.
The trees are freehand – I was looking at Halloween Cards on Pinterest and I really wanted to create a foggy forest background – I think I should have went a little darker on the tree tops. If you are interested in learning more Free Hand Copic Marker Techniques, check out my Online Coloring Courses.
- Ghost: N3, N1, N0, C00, BG10
- Balloons: YR04, YR12, YR00, YG13, YG11, FY02, N0, N1, C00, V17, V05,
- Cats: YR14, YR12, YR00, E31, E33, N0, N1, N3, N5, N7, C00, R00,
- Pumpkins: E31, E33, E37, YR00, YR12, YR14, E13
- Leaves: YG11, YG13, E13, YR00,
- Ground and Trees: E43, E44, N5, N3, N1, N0, W0, W1, W3
- Sentiment: V17, V05, N5, N7, N3
All dimensions are in inches.
- Card Base : 8 1/2 x 7 and Scored at 3 1/2 to create a 8 1/2 x 3 1/2 Slimline Card.
- Copic Xpress it Paper : 3 1/4 x 8 1/4.
- Gray Matting: 3 3/8 x 8 3/8.
All opinions are of my own. Which includes my ways of teaching and how I color using Copic Markers. I only use products I truly love. Companies will at time send me products to use in blog posts or blog hops. I only accept company’s products if I love their products. I use the following affiliate programs when linking the products I use; Amazon and Share-a-sale. Which means I receive a small commission if you purchase through my link at no additional cost to you.