BLOG POST BY LIEN
Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a sneak peek of the new stamp designs from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This new digital image is called Easter Eggs. You will be able to buy this on March 17th which is the official release day!
You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
After printing this image (Easter Eggs from Rachelle Anne Miller) and sentiment (Easter Friends from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took my copic markers and Faber-Castell Polychromes Pencils and colored it in (combination listed below). Next, I trimmed the panel down to fit on an A2 sized card base.
- Chick (yellow): Y38, Y17, Y08, Y11 (109) / YR07, YR04 (113)
- Bunny: E33, E53, E51 / E13, E11 (182)
- Pink/red: R89, R85, R83, R81 (133)
- Egg: E43, E41 (103)
To frame the image, I used the A2 Rectangle Frames from MFT and cut it out of patterned paper. I finished the card using some heart droplets. I hope you like it xxx
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Easter Eggs (digital stamp)
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Easter Friends (digital stamp)
- MFT - A2 Rectangle Frames
- MFT Paper Pad - Petite Gingham
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Copic Markers: see above
- Faber-Castell Polychromos Pencils: see above
- Little Things from Lucy's Cards: Droplets - Blossom Hearts
- COPIC Multiliner 0.05
- White Gelly Roll Pen
- Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
- Paradise Adhesive Roller