Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing some inspiration with a new stamp designs from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital image is called Hot Air Balloon.
You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
After printing this image and sentiment (Hot Air Balloon from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below).
- Blue: BG78, BG75, BG72
- Pink: R89, R85, R83, R81
- Purple: V28, V15, V12
- Green: YG99, UG95
- Yellow: Y17, Y15, Y11
- Balloon (base): E42, E41
- Skin: E13, E11, E01
- Hair/bunny: E47, E57, E33 (E13)
- Basket: E44, E43, E42, E41 / E47, E44
Next, I used the Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle STAX from MFT to die cut the panel to a lovely rectangle with stichting details. Next, I stamped a sentiment from the Birthday Script from Hello Bluebird on top.
After adhering a piece of patterned paper on top of a card base, I added the panel with foam tape on top. To finish off the card, I added some tiny iridescent bubbles. I hope you like it xxx
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Hot Air Balloon (digital stamp)
- MFT - Inside & Out Stitched Rectangle STAX
- Hello Bluebird - Birthday Script
- MFT Paper Pad - Petite Gingham
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- MFT Ink: Extreme Black
- Copic Markers: see above
- Studio Katia: Irirdescent Bubbles Tiny
- Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
- E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)
- Big Momma Foam Tape Roll from Simon Says Stamp