Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Koala Christmas Tree, I hope you like the inspiration.
You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
After printing this image (Koala Christmas Tree from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below).
- Koala: W5, W3, W2 / W6, W5 / E13, E11
- Tree: E59, E37, E33
- Green: YG17, YG05, YG03, YG00
- Pink: R24, R22, R20
- Yellow: Y38, Y15
To frame the image, I used the A2 Rectangle Frames from MFT and cut it out of white card stock. Before adhering everything, I also made sure to add a bit of cracked pistachio distress ink on the edges of the colored panel. For the sentiment, I used the Joyful Greetings stamp set from Mama Elephant. Finally, I adhered everything together on top of a card base. I hope you like it xxx
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Koala Christmas Tree (digital stamp)
- Mama Elephant - Joyful Greetings
- Mama Elephant - Joyful Greetings Die
- MFT - A2 Rectangles Frames
- MFT Ink: Extreme Black
- Distress Ink: Cracked Pistachio
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Copic Markers: see above
- Metallic Gelly Roll Pen
- Ranger: Glossy Accents
- Stickles: Star Dust
- Thin Foams Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
- E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)
- NUVO Deluxe Adhesive