One of the things I enjoy about digi stamps is the opportunity to amend them ahead of printing. A bit like selectively stamping a physical stamp set, but much easier!
I’ve edited the Ice Skating image from Rachelle Anne Miller to get a different look.
I chose to print only one of the skating girls. I also added a skating trail, by free-hand drawing with the pen tool within my design software. If you don’t have this option or are unsure how to do this, you could stamp or hand draw a similar trail after printing.
I coloured the image with copic markers, then adhered the panel to an A6 card base.
I added a part die cut, part stamped sentiment in the space on the left of the card, then adhered some metallic silver jewels to finish.
About this card
- Card base: A6 U.K. notecard
- RAM Digi Stamps: Ice Skating, printed at 75%
- Stand-alone Dies: Hello Bluebird Christmas Words #1
- Stamp sets: Pretty Pink Posh Holiday Scripts
- Embellishments: Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Silver jewels
Copic marker colours
- Skin: E000 E00 E11 R20 R30
- Hair: E53 E55 E57
- Clothes: BV00 BV02 BV04
- Skates: C5
- Birds: B91 B52 B34 B66
- Snowflakes: B01
Affiliate links used where available, at no extra cost to you
Metallic silver jewels
Ice Skating digi stamp
Christmas Words #1