BLOG POST BY LIEN
Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Mother and Baby Bird, isn't it an adorable digital stamp to use on a baby card?!
You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
I printed this image (Mother and Baby Bird from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper and fussy cut it out. I took my copic markers to color it in. Next, I used Basic Rectangles from Mama Elephant to cut out an A2 sized panel.
- Bird: B34, B21, B000 / YR09, YR04
- Little bird: Y38, Y19, Y15, Y11 / YR09, YR04
- Nest: YR27, YR24, Y26
- Branch: E59, E57, E33
- Leaves: YG17, YG03, YG00
After die cutting the panel, I ink blended a yellow gradient on the bottom half od the panel. I die cut twice the Baby Script from Pretty Pink Posh and adhered them on top of each other. With all the elements ready, I assembled the card on top of a card base and finished it using some heart sprinkles. I hope you like it xxxSupplies:
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Mother and Baby Bird (digital stamp)
- Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
- Pretty Pink Posh - Baby Script
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Distress inks: Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade
- Copic Markers: see above
- Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
- Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
- Pritt Adhesive Roller