Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Polar Bear Ride, I used it to create the Christmas card for my parents! I hope you like the inspiration.
You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
I printed this image (Polar Bear Ride from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color it in. For the background scene, I created some grounding using distress ink and teared paper.
- Polar bear: W3, W2 / W6, W5
- Green: YG17, YG05, YG03, YG00
- Brown (hair, shoe): E59, E57, E33
- Blue: BG49, BG23, BG11
- Yellow: Y38, Y15, Y13
- Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
To add something to the sky, I decided to add some glitter using NUVO glimmer paste and the starry sky stencil from Lawn Fawn. When it was completely dry, I cut the scene and image out using the largest Basic Rectangles from Mama Elephant. After adhering the panel to a card base, I finished it off using some NUVO crystal drops.
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Polar Bear Ride (digital stamp)
- Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
- Lawn Fawn - Starry Sky Stencil
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Distress Ink: Cracked Pistachio
- Copic Markers: see above
- Metallic Gelly Roll Pen
- NUVO Glimmer Paste: Moonstone
- NUVO Crystal Drops: Simply White
- E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)