Hi everyone! Are your pets your best friends? Mine are for sure 😉 When there are new stamps with pets, I always find it hard to resist. In this card I challenged myself to use a very limited color scheme. I like the result of it, and it is also a nice option when you are a bit lost on what colors to use.
First I printed the Puppy Love digital stamp on Perfect Colouring paper. If you would like to know how I resize digital stamps and create scenes, you can watch this video on my YouTube channel. After printing, I colored the image with my Copic markers.
- Blues: BG49, BG57, BG53, BG32, BG11
- Dog: Y26, Y21, E55, E53, E30, R30, R32
- Hair: E49, E59, E57, E55, E53
- Skin: E04, E13, E11, E00, E000, R30, R32
- Pinks: R32, R30
- Blanket: E53, E51, E50
After coloring I die cut the scene with a Stitched Rectangle die. From black cardstock, I die cut the ‘love’ sentiment. Finally I adhered the scene on Peacock cardstock which nicely framed the card.
I hope you like this card, and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
- Rachelle Anne Miller – Puppy Love (use CRAFTYCROW for a 10% discount)
- Lawn Fawn – Peacock cardstock
- Hello Bluebird – Gallery Frame #6
- MFT – Stitched Rectangle STAX 1