Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing some inspiration with a new stamp designs from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This new digital image is called Safari Friends: Tiny Wonders.
You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
After printing this image and sentiment (Safari Friends: Tiny Wonders from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below).
- Giraffe: E47, E37 / YR27, YR24, YR21, Y21 / E13, E11
- Elephant: W7, W6, W4, W2 / W0 / W9, W7
- Mouse: W4, W2, W1 / E13, E11
- Blue: BG49, BG23, BG11
- Yellow: Y17
- Green: G07, YG23, YG13
For the background, I took the Watercolor Wash Free Form Stencil from MFT and cracked pistachio distress ink to create a soft sky. For the grounding, I took my copic markers (combination listed above).
Next, I used the biggest Basic Rectangle from Mama Elephant to die cut the panel to fit onto an A2 sized card base. I finished off the card by adding this panel on top of a card base. I hope you like it xxx
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Safari Friends: Tiny Wonders (digital stamp)
- MFT - Watercolor Wash Free Form Stencil
- Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Distress Ink: Cracked Pistachio
- Copic Markers: see above
- E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)