Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card featuring a wonderful digital stamp from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This new digital image is called Season's Blessings Angels. It's beyond adorable!
You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
After printing this image (Season's Blessings Angels from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below).
- Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
- Hair (blond): E55, E53
- Hair (brown):E47, E37, E33
- Dresses (yellow): YR31, Y11
- Stars (Yellow): Y38, Y15, Y13
- Wings: G00, G000, G0000
To frame the image, I used the (second largest) Nesting Deckle Mini Slimline Die from Hello Bluebird. I also die cut the largest Nesting Deckle Mini Slimline Die from Hello Bluebird out of light yellow card stock. After adhering everything on top of a mini slimline card base, I added some stickles to the wings. I hope you like it xxx
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Season's Blessings Angels (Christmas digital stamp)
- Hello Bluebird - Nesting Deckle Mini Slimline Die
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Lawn Fawn Card Stock: Sticky Note
- Distress Ink: Cracked Pistachio
- Copic Markers: see above
- Stickles: Star Dust
- COPIC Multiliner 0.05
- Scotch 3M Foam Tape
- Pritt Adhesive Roller