BLOG POST BY LIEN
Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Christmas Penguins. These images are incredibly cute, I am sure you'll love them all!
You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
Find your favorite Digital stamps at Rachelle Anne Miller!
I printed all images (Christmas Penguins from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color it in (combination listed below). Next, I fussy cut all of the images out. Afterwards, I used the Basic Rectangles from Mama Elephant to die cut an A2 sized panel.
- Penguin: C7, C5, C3, C1 / YR07, YR04
- Brown: E57, E33
- Yellow: YR04, Y38, Y17
- Red: R59, R37, R17
I created a background on top of this panel using the Watercolor Wash Stencil from MFT along with some distress inks (I also added some white splatters using gouache). I used the Sending Christmas Joy from MFT to cut my sentiment out of this panel and out of some more white card stock. With all the elements ready, I assembled the card. I finished the card by adding some moonstones. I hope you like it xxx
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Christmas Penguins (Scene Creator digital stamp)
- MFT - Sending Christmas Joy
- MFT - Watercolor Wash Stencil
- Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Distress Inks: Aged Mahogany, Candied Apple
- Copic Markers: see above
- Winsor & Newton: Designer Gouache - Permanent White
- Little Things from Lucy's Cards: Moonstones
- Thin Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives
- NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
- Pritt Adhesive Roller