Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Sending Sunshine, I used it to create a birthday card, what would you create with it?
You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the RAM Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
I printed this image (Sending Sunshine from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color it in. To get some nice borders on top of my card, I used the Nesting Deckle Mini Slimline Die set from Hello Bluebird.
- Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00 / R20
- Hair (white): E55, E53, E51
- Brown: E47, E37, E33
- Green: YG67, YG23, YG00
- Yellow: Y38, Y15, Y13
- Blue; BG49, BG23, BG11
To go behind the panel, I took a piece of patterned paper from the Stripes 'n Sprinkles Paper Pack from Lawn Fawn. After stamping the sentiment on top of the die cut panel, I added all of the elements on top of the card base. I hope you like it!
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Sending Sunshine (digital stamp)
- MFT - Bitty Birthday Wishes
- Hello Bluebird - Nesting Deckle Mini Slimline Die
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Lawn Fawn Petite Paper Pack - Stripes 'n Sprinkles
- Copic Markers: see above
- White Gelly Roll Pen
- E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)
- Big Momma Foam Tape Roll from Simon Says Stamp