Hi everyone! The new release of RAM stamps has a super cute farm animal theme. My favorite is this Sending Sunshine one of which I love the happy vibe of the sunflowers. You may notice the cow has a purplish hue instead of pure black. Curious to see what markers I used? Then keep reading 😉
First I printed the Sending Sunshine digital stamp on Perfect Colouring paper. If you would like to know how I resize digital stamps and create scenes, you can watch this video on my YouTube channel. After printing, I colored the image with my Copic markers:
- Sunflowers: YR27, YR24, Y26, Y21, Y18, Y13, Y11
- Cow: BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29, N3, N1, N0, E11, E00, E000, TG63, YG61, G20
- Girl hair: E49, E27, E25, E33
- Girl skin: E04, E13, E11, E00, E000, R30
- Girl clothes: B97, B95, B93, B91
The sentiment I actually googled and added myself in Procreate below the scene.
After coloring, I die cut the scene with a stitched rectangle die. On the cardbase I adhered pattern paper from the Spring Fling pattern paper pack (discontinued). This happy pattern paper matched the scene perfectly. To make sure the scene stood out from the pattern paper, I matted it with Butterscotch cardstock.
I hope you like this card, and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
- Rachelle Anne Miller – Sending Sunshine (use CRAFTYCROW for a 10% discount)
- MFT – A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 1 Die-namics
- MFT – Butterscotch cardstock
- Lawn Fawn – Spring Fling paper pack (discontinued)