Hello everyone! Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Snowman Globe, it's a NEW DIGITAL STAMP! I hope you like the inspiration.
You can watch the video below or click HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
I printed this image (Snowman Globe from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. I took my copic markers to color it in (including the background). Afterwards, I cut the scene and image out using the largest Basic Rectangles from Mama Elephant.
- Sky: B99, B97, B95, B93, B32
- Snow: G00, G000, G0000
- Pink: R89, R85, R83
- Orange: YR07, YR16, YR12
- Brown: E59, E37
- Black: W10, W8, W6
- Yellow: Y38, Y15, Y13
For the sentiment, I took the Christmas Words #1 Die from Hello Bluebird and die cut the falala out of white card stock. With all the elements ready, I assembled everything on top of a card base. I finished it off using some NUVO drops to represent the snow, I hope you like it xxx
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Snowman Globe (digital stamp)
- Hello Bluebird - Christmas Words #1
- Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Copic Markers: see above
- NUVO Crystal Drops: Simply White
- NUVO Deluxe Adhesive
- E-Z Dots Mini Permanent Adhesive Roller (Scrapbook Adhesives)