Hi everyone! One of the most beautiful things about digital stamps is the versatility. This stamp is actually a snowglobe, but I removed the snowglobe and blew up the snowman. I’m loving his cute and happy face!
First I printed the Snowman Globe on Perfect Colouring paper. If you would like to know how I resize digital stamps and create scenes, you can watch this video on my YouTube channel. After printing, I colored the image with my Copic markers.
- Stars: E42, E40, Y26, Y21, Y11
- Scarf: R83, RV14, RV13, RV11, R000
- Hat: B12, B00, C9, C7, C5, C3
- Background: B12, B00, B00, BG0000
- Snowman: C3, C1, C0, BG0000, R30, R000
The background I didn’t color smooth on purpose so it would have a snowy look about it. To emphasize this, I stamped a number of snowflakes on top with VersaMark ink, and heat set the white embossing powder. Finally, I stamped the sentiment from Joyful Greetings with Distress Oxide Uncharted Mariner.
I hope you like this card, and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
- Rachelle Anne Miller – Snowman Globe (use CRAFTYCROW for a 10% discount)
- Mama Elephant – Joyful Greetings