Hi everyone! For this Christmas card I used the Snowman Globe digital stamp, and turned it into a shaker card. I love all the sparkle in the shaker, it reminds me of a real snow globe!
First I printed the Snowman Globe on Perfect Colouring paper. If you would like to know how I resize digital stamps and create scenes, you can watch this video on my YouTube channel. After printing, I colored the image with my Copic markers.
- Stars: E42, E40, Y26, Y21, Y11
- Scarf: R83, RV14, RV13, RV11, R000
- Hat: B12, B00, C9, C7, C5, C3
- Snowman: C3, C1, C0, BG0000, R30, R000
- Snow: BG32, BG11, BG10, BG0000, C3, C1, C0
After coloring, I fussy cut the image, keeping in mind it had to fit in the circle for the shaker.
Out of white cardstock I die cut a circle for the shaker window. To decorate this panel, I stenciled snowflakes on top with Distress Oxide Saltwater Taffy. On the bottom half, I stamped the sentiment with a combination of Distress Oxide Salvaged Patina and Speckled Egg. By stamping those colors on top of each other, I could get a color which matched the pattern paper in the shaker.
The shaker itself I filled up with mint colored beads, Prisma glitter, and Chunky glitter. For the background of the shaker, I used pattern paper from the Snow Day Remix paper pack (discontinued). Finally, I adhered the shaker card on Guava cardstock cardbase.
I hope you like this card, and it gave you inspiration. Thank you for stopping by and see you next time!
- Rachelle Anne Miller – Snowman Globe (use CRAFTYCROW for a 10% discount)
- Mama Elephant – Joyful Greetings
- Lawn Fawn – Snowflake Trio stencil