Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing some inspiration with a new stamp designs from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital image is called Special Day Owl, perfect for some happy mail/ gratitude cards, don't you think?
You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at the my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
After printing this image and sentiment (Special Day Owl from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper, I took my copic markers and colored it in (combination listed below).
- Owl: E47, E44, E43, E42 / E42, E41 / YR07
- Bird: YR04, Y08, Y06
- Tree: E79, E57, E33
- Yellow: Y08, Y06
- Orange: YR07, YR04
- Pink/red: (R24, R22,) RV14, RV13
- Blue: BG13, BG11
- Green: YG23, (YG03,) YG00
To get the lovely border underneath the image, I used the ... from MFT. With a bit of patterned paper (from the xxx from MFT), I added some color on the bottom half of the card base before adhering the colored panel. I hope you like it xxx
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Special Day Owl (digital stamp)
- MFT - Stitched Scallop Basic Edges
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- MFT Paper Pad - Pretty In Plaid
- Copic Markers: see above
- Pritt Adhesive Roller
- Foam Tape