Hello, welcome back to my blog. Today I am sharing a new card using a design from Rachelle Anne Miller Designs. This digital stamp is called Sweet Friendship, I created a simple birthday card with it (having tons of white in it)!
You can watch the video by clicking HERE to watch at my Youtube channel. A supply list can be found at the bottom of this blog post.
I printed this image and accompanying sentiment (Sweet Friendship from Rachelle Anne Miller) onto Transotype Perfect Colouring Paper. Next, I took my copic markers to color it in. I die cut this panel using the Basic Rectangles from Mama Elephant.
- Skin: E13, E11, E01, E00
- Pig: E15, E11, E01, E00
- Hair, basket: E59, E57, E33
- Green: YG17, YG23
- Yellow: Y38, Y17, Y13, Y11
- Blue: B99, B95, B93
- Rain: G00, G000, G0000
- Red: R59, R46, R24
I used the Essential Alphabet Die from Newton's Nook Designs for a sentiment. Finally, I adhered everything on top of a card base and I added some white gelly roll pen details. I hope you like it xxx
- Rachelle Anne Miller - Sweet Friendship (digital stamp)
- Newton's Nook Designs - Essential Alphabet Die
- Mama Elephant - Basic Rectangles
- Transotype: Perfect Colouring Paper
- Copic Markers: see above
- White Gelly Roll Pen
- Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
- Pritt Adhesive Roller